European Conference on Data Analysis
September 27 – 29, 2017
Wrocław University of Economics
First Call for Papers
Section on Classification and Data Analysis of Polish Statistical Association (SKAD), European Association for Data Science (EuADS), Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl) Data Science Society, Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG) and British Classification Society (BCS) invite you to the IVth European Conference on Data Analysis 2017.
Data Analysis – Theory and Methods:
- Big Data
- Clustering, Classification, Discrimination and Regression
- Data Science
- Databases and Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Impact of Technical Revolution, Globalization on Statistical Process
- Information Retrieval and Library Science
- Knowledge Representation and Discovery
- Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Science
- Multivariate Methods
- Online Algorithms and Algorithms for Data Streams
- Social Network Analysis
- Statistical and Econometric Methods
- Symbolic Data Analysis
- Text Mining and Web Mining
Data Analysis – Applications:
- Business and Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Risk Management
- Social Sciences
The Conference will be hosted in Wrocław, by Wrocław University of Economics which is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland, and an important center of science and research.
Wrocław is one of Poland’s oldest cities, as well as one of the most influential Polish municipal centers. There is about one hundred bridges connecting Ostrów Tumski, the oldest part of Wrocław and other neighborhoods filled with countless cafeterias, restaurants, old stone houses and charming alleys.
Norman Davies, an outstanding researcher of European history, has hailed the city the “flower of Europe”.
For the up to date information, please visit www.ECDA2017.ue.wroc.pl
Full version of ECDA leaflet is available here.